When Do We Ship?
- It takes 2 working days to process an order, so be sure to order at least 48 hours before you want your delivery.
- We currently deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- For example, If you require delivery by Friday, please place your order on Wednesday at the latest. Or if you place your order on a Thursday, the earliest you will receive you delivery is the following Tuesday.
- If you have a preference for which day your receive your delivery, then please do mention this in the comment section when you are checking out, or send us an email at email@example.com
- Bank holidays may affect delivery days.
We pride ourselves on being able to ship our cheeses and fresh products on the day that we make them. Our Mozzarella is always shipped on the day of production, and is delivered within 24 hours of being made to ensure absolute freshness.
Our Courier Service
We use Nightline delivery service, who collect your parcel directly from our dairy and warehouse at Toonsbridge, Macroom, and deliver straight to your address.
We have specially chosen the highest quality cold packaging, designed to keep our food products at fridge temperatures for at least 24 hours.
We have one shipping rate of €8 for all purchases of less than €50. Shipping is free for purchases of €50 or more.
Where We Ship To
We ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. Please note that we do not ship to mainland United Kingdom. The "United Kingdom" option for shipment is only for customers in Northern Ireland.
See our Terms and Conditions page for more info!