We, The Real Olive Company Limited, value your continued support and interest in what we do. We would love to keep in touch with you but only on your terms and in a safe and secure way. We also want to give you a clear indication about what information we collect about you and how we use it. .
(1) TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
- Your: name, address, email address, eircode, phone number, job description.
(2) HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- You have added your email address to our "keep in touch" sheet in our shop on one of our stalls or cafe and we have added you to our mailing list.
- You have signed up to our mailing list on our website.
- We added your email address to our mailing list upon your request either in person, over the phone or in writing.
- You have used our online booking system powered by Tablepath.
- You are a wholesale customer and have provided us with your data in the course of business.
- We added your email address having consulted with someone in your organisation as to the relevant member of staff who might be interested in hearing about our events, products and news.
- IP address, identification number, online identifier, browser information, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet.
Please note we do not store or hold any customer credit/debit card details on any of our servers at any time.
(2) HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Confirm your orders and communicate to you about account information or customer service needs;
- Adapt the content and layout of our websites to your needs and to ensure you do not have to enter information more than once;
- Notify you about new products and services, special offerings and other promotions, only if you have signed up to our mailing list;
- Gather information on how our website and services are used to best adapt our products and services to meet your needs;
(3) WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES EXCEPT:
with our other businesses; Toons Bridge Dairy Limited and The Sandwich Stall Limited.
(4) YOUR PREFERENCES
You can click on the "unsubscribe" link in any of our emails and resubscribe with your new details or phone us on 026 41471 and we can help you to make the changes.
(5) HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
The information is contained on a secure server, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information.
All sensitive credit/debit card information supplied by any visitor to our site is transmitted via secure external technology.
(7) RETENTION PERIODS
(8) CONTACT US
If you wish to speak to us about your data or to make a complaint please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will do our best to help. If you are still unhappy you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via their website.
We will occasionally update this privacy notice. We will post a notice of any material changes on our website prior to implementing the changes and, where appropriate, notify you using any of the contact details we hold for you for this purpose. We encourage you to periodically review this notice to be informed of how we use your information.